Update junit-runner to version 1.0.9 and test new experimental runner logic
Review Request #3925 — Created May 23, 2016 and submitted — Latest diff uploaded
|benjyw, gmalmquist, stuhood|
- Bumps junit-runner to version 1.0.9 to include new experimental runner logic
- Bump removal version of
--default-parallelto 1.3.0 (since this never made it into 1.0.0 and the deprecation cycle is to last 2 minor versions)
- Don't pass -default-parallel down to the runner any more
- Adds a test to insure that the deprecated
--default-paralleloption still works.
- The old "ParallelMethods" Junit tests were really testing the "ParallelClassesAndMethods" logic. Renamed them.
- Created new "ParallelMethods" Junit tests both in testprojects and the Junit runner mock tests.
- Updated the concurrency integration test to run both with the legacy and experimental runner.
- Added caveat about using test sharding with the PARALLEL_METHODS
- Cleanup comments that referenced the old -parallel-methods and deprecated -default-parallel option
CI green at https://travis-ci.org/pantsbuild/pants/builds/134707560
Loading file attachments...