Parameterize the test runner so it can re-run all tests with paralleism enabled.
Review Request #3920 - Created May 21, 2016 and submitted
|benjyw, gmalmquist, jsirois, stuhood|
This is a bit more infrastructure around testing before landing the experimental test runner.
- Parameterizes the ConsoleRunnerTestBase so it can re-run all tests with parallelism enabled by default.
- Moves some tests around, making a separate XMLReport test.
- Moves some test classes from the impl to the lib package.
- Remove the -parallel-methods argument. It was marked experimental
- Prepares for re-running all tests with the experimental test runner on.
Tests green at https://travis-ci.org/pantsbuild/pants/builds/132057711
Move ConsoleRunnerTestBase to ../lib, change HashMap to Map and remove LinkedHashMap change.
Removed the explicit parallel tests for sharding. Running with more parallelism options is now handled by the parameterized test runner.
Also added more tests of the sharded runner to try and tease out why I'm getting flakes (in the followon PR)
Revision 3 (+573 -436)