Advance JVM bundle options, and enable them in jvm_app target as well
Review Request #3910 — Created May 19, 2016 and submitted — Latest diff uploaded
|benjyw, peiyu, stuhood|
This review does following:
1. JVM bundle options defined in BundleCreate become advanced options
2. Options bundle-jvm-deployjar and bundle-jvm-archive are enabled in jvm_app target, which means you can specify them in BUILD file.
3. Deprecate bundle-jvm-archive-prefix option.
4. The precedence is CLI option > target option > pants.ini option
5. Add test cases in both test_jvm_app.py and test_bundle_create.py