Review Request #1946 - Created March 19, 2015 and submitted
Much of its structure was due to it previously being used not just
for compilation but also for split/merge/rebase. But now that we do those
directly in Pants code, we can simplify and streamline ZincUtils.
- Concentrates zinc argument construction in one place. Previously
args got added piecemeal.
- Ensures that we invalidate on changes in scalac options (including
- Removes a superfluous sorting of invalidation arguments (the JvmFingerprintStrategy
sorts them anyway).
- Simplifies a test and adds a new test.
- Replaces a direct config access with an option.
CI passes: https://travis-ci.org/pantsbuild/pants/builds/54951792
Manual testing of scala compiles.
Revision 2 (+90 -96)