Fix .proto files with unicode characters

Review Request #1330 - Created Nov. 14, 2014 and submitted

Information
Eric Ayers
pants
zundel/protobuf-unicode-comparison
792
377878f...
Reviewers
pants-reviews
ity, stuhood

Fix .proto files with unicode characters in the comments. (Problem found in '_same_contents')

Updated unit tests, added a testproject example.

I tried naming the .proto file with a utf-8 character and it failed miserably. Fortunately I don't have that case, so I didn't try to fix it.

Issues

  • 0
  • 1
  • 1
  • 2
Description From Last Updated
Eric Ayers
Patrick Lawson
Eric Ayers
Patrick Lawson
Eric Ayers
Review request changed

Status: Closed (submitted)

Change Summary:

commit e8dde95941343d6e65eda937ec752fcd2006cdfb
Loading...